T4 Universal Controller
The T4 is RTI's flagship wireless controller - a culmination of many years of engineering and design experience. It provides the ideal solution for those that require the very best in wireless touchpanel control. Sleek and sophisticated, the T4 is the perfect compliment to today's flat panel televisions and high-end home theaters. The highly stylized design, user-friendly ergonomics, and intuitive operation all work together to provide the richest possible experience.
The T4 provides a self-contained control system for controlling audio/video components, lights, and other electronic systems in the home. It also displays wireless video (motion JPEG) and web pages - either full screen or in an adjustable window. With a TFT LCD, full VGA resolution, powerful 400MHz 32-bit MCU, 32MB of Flash memory, stereo speakers, and an expandable architecture, the T4 defines the state-of-the-art in touchpanel control.
When it comes to control, the T4 has it all - direct IR control for stand-alone operation, RF output for control processor operation, WiFi for IP control and internet access, and even hard-wired Ethernet and analog video input options. The T4 design maintains the perfect balance between display size and resolution. At 6.4 inches the LCD is small enough to be a truly hand-held device, yet it provides the full VGA resolution necessary for displaying video windows and web pages. The T4 interface is fully programmable using RTI's TheaterTouch™ Designer software*, making it easy to display custom buttons, text, graphics, and animations.
In addition to the limitless software customization, the T4 provides amazing hardware flexibility. The front and rear surfaces have optional replaceable color inlays, allowing you to change the appearance to fit your needs. You can even change the color of the buttons, or remove them altogether.** The flexibility of the T4 doesn't stop with a customizable appearance. Using the optional EM-4 expansion module, the T4 can actually be transformed into a hardwired VESA mountable touchpanel with Power-Over-Ethernet and dual analog video input ports.** Additional RTI accessory devices provide the T4 with power sensing for reliable operation, and RS-232 communications for advanced control.
• Ergonomic design permits effortless operation.
• Full color TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text, graphics, and animations.
• Customizable sounds
• Integrated 802.11 WiFi.
• Integrated high-resolution touchscreen.
• Powerful 32-bit, 400MHz XScale processor.
• 32MByte of Flash Memory.
• Tilt switch can automatically turn on backlight when picked up.
• Extremely bright, backlit display and keys with adjustable brightness.
• Stereo speakers.
• Thirteen assignable/programmable keys.
• Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button or within a macro).
• Optional RF receiver allows you to transmit through walls, cabinets, etc.
• Includes a Lithium-Polymer Battery and docking station.
• Completely customizable, programmable, and upgradeable.
• Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
• Optional VESA mounting module with Power-Over-Ethernet and analog video inputs.**
• Interchangeable front and back bezel colors.**
• Integrated battery fuel gauge.
• Non-volatile Flash memory stores your program even when power is lost.
• Easy-to-use Windows® based software for programming and customization*.
• Field upgradeable firmware.
• USB and Ethernet Programming.