If music is your passion, Yamaha designed the HPH-PRO400 headphones for you. They don’t merely deliver sound to your ears, they create the sensation of being there – in your favorite studio session, at an unforgettable concert, or lost in a universe that only exists in the artist’s mind.
Great sound quality is important,but it’s not everything.The things you wear should look nice and feel comfortable. That’s why Yamaha’s new PH-M82 headphones look every bit as good as they sound. Wherever you go, take your music with you—in style.
- Driver Type: Dynamic, closed
- Driver Unit: F40 mm (1-5/8”), neodymium magnet
- Impedance: 46 ohms
- Maximum Input: 300 mw
- Sound Pressure Level: 105 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Weight (with Cable): 150 g (0.33 lbs)
- Cable Length: 1.2 m (47-1/4”)
- Connectors: 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo, 6.3 mm (1/4”) stereo
- Colours: Gold, Red, White, Black, Blue, Brown
- Included: 1.2-meter (47-1/4") cable with in-line remote/mic, 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter
The HPH-MT120 is a model of simplicity and elegance, offering clean design where nothing is wasted, and exceptional functionality where all elements combine to provide faithful, high-quality monitoring of demanding digital sound sources. Its housing has a rounded-rectangular shape that is large enough to completely cover your ears, yet are easy to handle and feel just right. The appearance complements the sturdy construction and modern design—a perfect match for today’s recording environment.