Blustream SW41 HDBT Switch
Blustream SW41 HDBT Switch
- The SW41HDBT is a 4-Way HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDBaseT™ switch utilising CSC technology to deliver HDMI and HDBaseT™ inputs to simultaneous HDMI / HDBaseT™ outputs.
- The SW41HDBT provides enhanced features including PoC to power connected Blustream Transmitter and Receiver products, web GUI for configuration and control, source / display control via CEC, manual or automated source selection, RS-232 pass-through and control via front panel, IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP.
- The SW41HDBT is an ideal product for your boardroom, classroom or huddle-space application when used in conjunction with our Blustream HDBaseT™ wall-plate solutions.
- Features 2 x HDMI 2.0 and 2 x HDBaseT™ inputs which can be switched to simultaneous HDBaseT™ and HDMI outputs
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering distribution of video and audio over a single CAT cable
- Advanced Colour Space Conversion (CSC) supports HDMI 2.0 18Gbps specification including HDR
- Automatic downscaling of up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 video input to 4K 30Hz 4:4:4/4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 1080p on HDBaseT™
- HDBaseT™ input supports 4K UHD video up to 40m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0), HDBaseT™ output supports 4K UHD video up to 40m (3840 x 2160 @60Hz 4:4:4) with compatible CSC receiver*
- Extends HDMI 1080p up to a distance of 70m from Transmitter to SW41HDBT, and up to 70m from SW41HDBT to Receiver
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Supports PoC when used with compatible 12V HDBaseT™ transmitters and receivers*
- Compatible with all Blustream HDBaseT™ transmitters and receivers*
- Audio breakout to analogue L/R audio and Toslink (S/PDIF) digital outputs concurrently
- Web interface module for configuration and control of switch
- Manual or auto source selection with control via front panel, IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP
- Auto source selection supported by compatible Blustream HDBaseT™ transmitters only*
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with advanced EDID management
* Technical performance is subject to the features supported on the connected HDBaseT™ transmitter / receiver!
- Video Input Connectors: 2 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female, 2 x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector
- Video Output Connectors: 1 x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector, 1 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Audio Output Connectors: 1 x Toslink (S/PDIF), 1 x 3.5mm L/R Analogue audio
- RS-232 Serial Port: 1 x 3-Pin Phoenix connector
- TCP/IP Control: 1 x RJ45, female
- IR Input Ports: 2 x 3.5mm stereo jack
- Casing Dimensions (W x H x D): 305mm x 28mm x 220mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.5kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (-5°C to +55°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-25°C to +70°C)
- Power Supply: 24V/5A DC