- NETIO PowerPDU 4PS is a smart PDU (Power Distribution Unit) with four power outlets (4x IEC-320 C13). Each output can be switched on/off individually. NETIO PowerPDU 4PS can be mounted in rack cabinets – horizontally, vertically, or as a 1U device. Integration into third-party systems using various protocols (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT-flex, Telnet, ...) is easy thanks to the open API. With the NETIO Cloud service, the outputs can be controlled from anywhere. The NETIO Cloud service, provided for a fee, uses SSL security and servers in Europe.
- NETIO PowerPDU 4PS can be configured with a web browser (allows output control, connection to NETIO Cloud, Open API communication settings, etc.).
- NETIO PowerPDU 4PS does not support electrical measurements. Each output can be individually switched on/off or power-cycled. To switch the outputs on in a sequence, a power-up delay can be configured for each output.
- The NETIO Mobile2 app controls each output individually over LAN (local network) or the NETIO Cloud service.
- NETIO Cloud is a TLS-secured service for controlling the outputs from anywhere (Web or Open API).
- Open API allows controlling the outputs over the network using various protocols (http XML/JSON, Modbus/TCP, MQTT, SNMP, Telnet and more... ).
- AV drivers make it easy to connect NETIO sockets to professional Audio/Video systems such as Neets, CRESTRON, Control4 and more.