70th Anniversary 2-Channel Vacuum Tube Preamplifier
- All analog design and a retro look
- (5) 12AX7A and (1) 12AT7 vacuum tubes
- Moving Coil and Moving Magnet phono inputs
- The C70 70th Anniversary Vacuum Tube Preamplifier harkens back to yesteryear with an all analog design and a retro look. The glass front panel is inscribed with special McIntosh 70th Anniversary lettering.
- The C70 features one 12AT7 and five 12AX7A vacuum tubes that are visible through a glass panel on the top cover. All control operations are done via knobs and rocker switches. Modern LED indicators will denote input selection and volume level. The C70 has seven inputs consisting of two balanced inputs, three unbalanced inputs, and one each of Moving Coil and Moving Magnet phono inputs. For outputs, there are two pairs each of balanced and unbalanced connections.