IN STOCK NOW
Digital Precision DP-Series 6.5″ Component 2-Way Speaker System
- Tweeter Type: 1″ Magnesium Alloy Dome Tweeter
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Application Type: Surface Mount
- Cone Material: Woven Carbon Fibre Hybrid
- Magnet: Ultra High Density Radial Ring Magnet
- Frame: Cast Aluminium
- Surround: HAMR Multi-Roll
- Mounting: 6 Point
- Terminals: Gold Plated
Passive Crossover Network
- Compact Design for Easy Installation
- Design: In-line 2 Way Network Design
- Tweeter Attenuation: 0dB, -3dB, -6dB
- High Grade Network Components
- Alpine Custom Specification Poly-Capacitors
- Air-Core Inductors
- Peak Power Handling: 240W
- RMS Power Handling: 50W
- Nominal Impedance: 4ohms
- Frequency Response: 65Hz – 24KHz
- In-Line 2-Way High Quality Crossover
- 1″ Magnesium Alloy Dome Tweeter
- Woven Carbon Fibre Hybrid Woofer Diaphragm
- Woofer Cast Aluminium Frame
- Woofer Grille Optional (Pair): DP-65G
- Woofer Diameter : 165 mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth : 59 mm
- Woofer Cut-Out: 130.2mm
- Network Width : 51.9mm
- Network Height : 30.9mm
- Tweeter Diameter (Without Frame): 39mm
- Tweeter Depth (Without Frame): 20.1mm
- Tweeter Mounting Cup Diameter: 59mm
- Tweeter Mounting Cup Diameter Cut-Out: 43.6mm
- Tweeter Mounting Cup Depth: 15.8mm
Alpine’s Digital Precision (DP) Series are state-of-art loudspeakers delivering an acoustic performance to match their stunning high-performance inspired aesthetic design.
Precise in their construction, these speakers are composed with a bespoke design machine finished aluminium cast frame complimented by an elegant back plate housing and an industry first blue accented woven carbon fibre hybrid woofer diaphragm. The tweeter utilises an exotic magnesium alloy dome for extraordinary detail of high frequencies and the external crossover is equipped with Alpine specification custom parts and air core inductors for optimised sound transparency and an unfettered seamless transition of high and low frequency roll-off.
Engineered to reproduce the dynamics of digital sound sources and recordings, the DP-Series have an extraordinary detailed high and mid-range response coupled with truly powerful and controlled bass to express every nuance and sound richness—ensuring your music can be enjoyed to the fullest.
Woven Carbon Fibre Diaphragm
The woven carbon fibre hybrid woofer diaphragm provides bullet-proof rigidity and is lightweight, this ensures accurate cone velocity and limits distortion to achieve a natural and highly revealing mid-range response, as well as powerful bass extension. The appearance of this loudspeaker is incredible with performance to match.
Aluminium Frame and Gold Plated Terminals
Manufactured with precision, the aluminium frame is rigid for low resonance with 6 mounting points for optimised bass coupling and mid-range response. The machine turned front and stunning back plate cover provides a high-class finish and the gold-plated terminals prevents connection degradation.
Magnesium Alloy Tweeter
The magnesium alloy dome tweeter diaphragm is extremely light weight and strong preventing distortion and reveals the most delicate nuances of the music providing a highly-detailed, yet smooth high frequency response. Magnesium alloy can handle high temperatures inside a car ensuring long-life without erosion of performance.
The DP Series crossover network is equipped with high-quality parts including air-core inductors and Alpine specification poly-capacitors for minimum electrical tolerances. This ensures a clean signal path with seamless transition of high to low frequencies for high-end audio performance.
Exclusive HAMR Surround
Alpine’s High Amplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) surround provides a greater maximum and linear cone excursion for high SPL. The HAMR surround maintains full control over the cone at any excursion stage for powerful bass and pure sound.