Alpine PDX-V9 Amplifier
Alpine PDX-V9 Amplifier
This audiophile range of PDX series amplifiers are designed and engineered for ultimate sound quality, power, performance and reliability. These sleek and stylish amplifiers have been re-designed from the ground up to deliver an amplifier range that not only look amazing, but perform flawlessly.
Incorporating new technology to maximise sonic quality, the new PDX amplifiers deliver extremely low distortion levels, wide bandwidth and industry leading S/N ratios. The new PDX amplifiers have an exceptionally high damping factor, more than 500 for the multi-channel PDX-V9. What’s more, the all-new PDX amplifiers are 20% smaller than the first generation models and their unique stacking design allows for a large multi amplifier system to be installed virtually anywhere.
These new PDX amplifiers are for the true car audio enthusiast, providing exceptional sound quality and performance.
- Connectors: Quick Connect Terminals for Power Supply and Speaker Output
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Smart Installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4-channel + 1-channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discreet
- Final Outputs: MOSFET
- Crossover: Variable High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Low-battery Protection
- Low-impedance Possibility
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Board Design: 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Input Channel Mode Setting (CH1/2 & CH3/4): Input Channel Mode Setting (CH1/2 & CH3/4)
- Input Channel Mode Setting (Subwoofer): Input Channel Mode Setting (Subwoofer)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1 (4-ohm/2-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power: 1600W
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS (4-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS (2-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Bridged 4 Ohms: 200W RMS x 2 (4-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (CH1/2, HPF): 30 – 600 Hz (x1), 300 – 6k Hz (x10), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (CH3/4, HPF): 30 – 600 Hz (x1), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (CH3/4, BPF): 30 – 600 Hz (HPF), 300 – 6k Hz (LPF), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (Subwoofer): 50 – 600 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter: 3 – 30 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 257 x 50.8 x 192 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8” x 2” x 7-1/2”
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 – 4 V (CH1/2, CH3/4), 0.1 – 4 V (Subwoofer)
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: 3 – 100k Hz
- Subwoofer: 3 – 600 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: <0.005 %
- Subwoofer: <0.006 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: <0.03 %
- Subwoofer: <0.05 %
- Damping Factor:
- CH-1/2/3/4: >500 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Subwoofer: >1000 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms):
- CH-1/2/3/4: 112 dB
- Subwoofer: 119 dB
- Weight: 2.7 kg
*Note: Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.