The Type-S subwoofers are more durable and powerful than ever, delivering accurate ground pounding bass. With their new sleek design, the SWS-12D4 look as great as they perform.
They are ready for virtually any system type desired, and have a shallow design which allows installation even in difficult locations.
- Material: Oversized Hairline-Textured Mica Poly Dustcap w/ Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Paper Cone Body
- Design: 2-Piece Parabolic
- Material: Injected Moulded SantopreneA?
- Design: High Amplitude Multi-Roll H.A.M.R Surround Design (Patent Pending)
- Material: ConexA?
- Design: 10 Segment High-Roll Progressive Design
- Material: 180A?C High Temp Wire on Spiral-Cut Aluminum Bobbin
- Design: 5-Layer Split-Winding Dual Voice Coil
- Pole Geometry: FEA Optimised Underhung Design w/ Dual-Sided Compound Radius Pole Geometry
- Configuration: Dual Flared Design w/ Integrated Backplate Venting
- Material: 18GA High Strength Steel
- Design: Alpine-Designed 5 Leg Structure w/ Integrated Radial Voice Coil Vents
- Layout: One Sided
- Design: 8ga. Push Terminals
- Design: Reinforced-Layer Spider Integration
- Design: Concealed Mount Gasket System
- Power Range: 150W – 500 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 500W
- Peak Power Handling: 1500W
- Mounting Depth: 177mm (7”)
- Mounting Diameter: 347mm (13.7”)
- Displacement: 0.07 cu. Ft.
- Added Volume: 0.15 cu. ft. (Reverse Mount, Magnet Out)
- Frequency Response: 24Hz – 200Hz
Recommended Enclosure Sizes
- Sealed enclosure: 25.5L
- Vented enclosure: 53.8L