The DA22XLR-WP is a multi-input / output wall plate to convert analogue audio within a digital Dante® networked audio system.
The DA22XLR-WP features 2 input channels of balanced / unbalanced / MIC audio with switchable 48v phantom power and 2 output channels of balanced / unbalanced audio.
The DA22XLR-WP is a plug & play device that is powered using PoE (Power over Ethernet), or via 12V power supply, offers support for AES67 RTP audio transport and magnetic faceplate design allows for both UK & EU backbox compatibility.
- Dante® network wall plate interface for 2 x audio inputs and 2 x audio outputs
- Converts 2 x balanced / unbalanced / MIC audio sources to Dante® audio channels
- Converts 2 x Dante® audio channels to balanced / unbalanced audio outputs
- Switchable 48V Phantom power for each MIC XLR input
- Adjustable MIC / line sensitivity from +24dBu to -28dBV for each XLR input
- Adjustable line gain from +18 dBu to -10 dBV for each XLR output
- Supports: 44.1, 48 & 96kHz sample rates @ 24 Bit
- Configurable Dante® device latency (supports 1, 2 or 5ms configurable using Dante® Controller)
- Supports AES67 RTP audio transport
- Features Class 0 IEEE 802.3af PoE for powering of product from any PoE switch
- Supports power via 12V DC adapter (not included) for when network switch does not support PoE
- Magnetic faceplate surround allowing for both UK & EU backbox compatibility
*Dante® is a registered trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd
- Audio Input Connectors: 2 x Analogue balanced/unbalanced 3-Pin XLR connector
- Audio Output Connectors: 2 x Analogue balanced/unbalanced 3-Pin XLR connector
- Network Connectors: 1 x PoE Dante® Ethernet Connection (RJ45)
- Configuration Switches: 4 x 5 position rotary dials (Sensitivity / Gain), 2 x Push button (48V Phantom power)
- Firmware Upgrade: 1 x Micro-USB UART port
- Module Dimensions (L x W x H): 136mm x 76mm x 45mm (without faceplate)
- Faceplate Dimensions (L x W x H): 146mm x 86mm x 5mm
- Cut Out Dimensions (L x W x H): 109mm x 50mm x 36mm