- The HEX18G-KIT extender set is an industry leading uncompressed, unconverted HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDCP 2.3/2.2 solution utilising the latest in HDBaseT™ technology.
- The HEX18G-KIT supports uncompressed distribution of the latest HDR resolutions including HDR10/10+ and Dolby Vision resulting in the ultimate in picture quality for your critical viewing areas.
- The HEX18G-KIT supports bi-directional IR, RS-232 and PoC up to lengths of 100m over a single CAT6A cable.
- Advanced uncompressed, unconverted, HDMI over HDBaseT™ technology offering distribution of bit for bit 4K HDMI video and audio over a single CAT6A cable
- Supports HDMI 2.0 18Gbps specification including 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 UHD video
- Supports uncompressed distribution of the latest HDR resolutions including HDR10/10+ and Dolby Vision
- Supports HDMI video distribution up to 100m*
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- HDMI re-clocking on the HDBaseT™ Receiver to help solve HDMI HDCP, compatibility and handshaking issues
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Bi-directional IR & RS-232 pass through
- Supplied with Blustream IR receiver and emitter
- Bi-directional PoC (Power over Cable) to power extenders from either transmitter or receiver end
- Support for HDCP 2.3, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4
- *Transmission distance is subject to video format, cable type and installation environment. It is recommended to use a minimum of CAT6A cabling
- Video Input Connectors: 1x HDMI Type A, female
- Video Output Connectors: 1x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector
- IR Input ports: 1x 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Output ports: 1x 3.5mm mono jack
- RS-232 serial port: 1x 3-pin Phoenix connector
- Power Supply: 1x 24V/1.25A DC