The NPA70DA networked audio zone amplifier delivers advanced audio integration within a commercial or residential AV installation.
The NPA70DA features a 2 x 35W digital amplifier (1 x 70W mono) or 70V / 100V hi-level constant voltage output and Dante® audio integration.
The NPA70DA can be powered via PoE++ from a compatible network switch, or locally should the switch not support PoE++. The unit also includes the ability to lower the amplifier power output subject to PoE capabilities, support for combined or independent LAN and Dante® connections, DSP with a 31 band EQ, audio delay for lip sync correction, and control via front panel, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP, web-GUI or 12V trigger.
- Advanced network audio amplifier with Dante® integration
- Supports 2 x 35W @ 4 / 8 ohm, 1 x 70W @ 4 / 8 ohm or 70 / 100V constant output for multiple speakers with longer cable runs
- Supports power via PoE++ on Dante® LAN connection or local power supply*
- Dual network option - independent Dante® and LAN control ports, or combined to a single LAN
- 2ch Dante® / AES67 audio input
- DSP with 31 band EQ with +3dB/-10dB and audio delay
- Local 12V input trigger for automated power control
- Control via front panel, IR, RS-232 and IP
- Auto standby mode with signal sensing
- In-built web-GUI for setup and control
* Amp power limited when using PoE+
- Audio Inputs: 1 x RJ45 Dante® Audio connection
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 4-Pin Phoenix connector (4 / 8 ohm speaker), 1 x 3-Pin Phoenix connector (70 / 100V speaker)
- Ethernet Port: 1 x LAN RJ45 connector (Dante®), 1 x LAN RJ45 connector (Network)
- RS-232 Serial Port: 1 x 3-Pin Phoenix connector
- IR Input Ports: 1 x 3-Pin Phoenix connector
- Trigger Input: 1 x 2-Pin Phoenix connector
- Rack Mountable: 19” Rack mounting and wall / surface mounting kit included
- Casing Dimensions (W x H x D): 202mm x 175mm x 31mm
- Dimensions Including Connections (W x H x D): 245mm x 175mm x 31mm