KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4K PRO-UHD1 – a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology only from Epson
- Advanced 3LCD Projector Design – a true 3-Chip design, 3LCD technology
- Amazing Colour Brightness2 – 2,600 Lumens colour brightness and 2,600 Lumens white brightness
- Wide Colour Gamut – covering 100% DCI-P3 with professional colour accuracy
- Dedicated 4K Pixel-Shift Processor1 – Epson's advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience
- Dedicated HDR Processor – full 10-bit HDR colour processing uses 100% of the HDR source information
- Dedicated Digital Imaging Processor – real time full 12-bit analogue-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions
- Rich Black Contrast – contrast ratio up to 1,000,000:1 delivers an extraordinary range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- Precision Cinema Lens – designed specifically with a 15 element aspheric glass structure lens for high-definition 4K HDR content
- Lens Memory – pre-set up to 10 positions for zoom, focus and lens shift for both standard projection and wide cinema ratios
- Powered Lens Shift – lens shift technology enables outstanding installation flexibility with an incredible range of up to ±96.3% on the vertical axis and up to ±47.1% on the horizontal axis
- Efficient Cooling System – with noise levels as low as 20 dB, these are among the quietest projectors in the industry
- 1 4K Enhancement Technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double the native panel Full HD (1920×1080) resolution. Resolution is Full HD in 3D Mode.
- 2 Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec.2015 through Nov.2016.