Audio pioneer and company founder Paul W. Klipsch launched the Klipschorn loudspeaker in 1946 to enable people, for the first time ever, to experience the power, detail and emotion of a live performance at home. Commonly called a corner-horn speaker, the remarkably uncommon Klipschorn includes a highly efficient horn loaded tweeter and midrange compression driver. Its patented folded-horn 15" woofer delivers powerful low frequencies.
- Highly efficient: 105 dB 1W / 1M
- Fully horn-loaded, full range, three-way system with a patented folded-horn 15" woofer delivers powerful low frequencies
- 2" midrange and 1" tweeter compression drivers
- Capable of extreme output levels with ultra low distortion and astonishing dynamic range
- Available in a high-quality Walnut, Cherry, or Black Ash wood veneer finish
- Made in USA