Be prepared for future digital music technologies with the C49 Preamplifier. The C49 features our DA1 Digital Audio Module, which can be replaced by new modules as new digital audio technologies are developed. This will allow you to keep your C49 up to date with digital music formats and viable well into the future.
- The C49 comes with a multitude of inputs.
- For analog, it has 2 balanced and 3 unbalanced, along with 2 phono inputs (comprised of 1 Moving Coil and 1 Moving Magnet) for connecting turntables. On the digital side, it has 6 inputs housed in the DA1 module.
- The inputs are: 2 coaxial, 2 optical, 1 USB and 1 proprietary MCT (for use with our MCT series of SACD/CD Transports).
- The DA1 is powered by an 8-channel, 32-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) that is used in Quad Balanced mode; it supports up to DSD256 and DXD 384kHz for playback of high resolution audio.
- In total, the C49 has 13 inputs, and each can be given user-friendly names to simplify system setup and control.