- NETIO PowerPDU 8QS is a PDU (Power Distribution Unit) with eight power outputs (8x IEC-320 C13) controlled and metered over a LAN. It fits into a 19” cabinet (1U). Each output can be switched on/off individually. PowerPDU 8QS supports two channels for electrical measurements: the PDU as a whole (all outputs combined), and the first output separately (All Outputs + 1). A digital input (DI) can be used to control the outputs or count S0 pulses (electricity meter output).
- NETIO PowerPDU 8QS can be configured with a web browser (allows output control, connection to NETIO Cloud, Open API communication settings, etc.).
- Thanks to the Open API, integration with third-party systems using various protocols (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT-flex, Telnet, ...) is easy. Ready-made AV drivers make it simple to connect the NETIO PDU to professional Audio/Video systems such as Neets, Crestron, Control4, RTI, Savant and more.
- With the NETIO Cloud service, the outputs can be controlled from anywhere. The NETIO Cloud service, provided for a fee, uses SSL security and servers in Europe.
- The NETIO Mobile2 app controls each output individually over LAN (local network).
- To switch the outputs on in a sequence, a power-up delay can be configured for each output.