Text-based handheld remote delivers single-room IR control – TV, A/V components, cable and satellite boxes. It features an easy-to-read LCD screen and backlit hard button keypad. The screen displays custom-programmed labels for six adjacent buttons. When used with a compatible Complete Control base station, the MX-900 controls integrated A/V components through walls and cabinet doors, or even from outside. There is no need to point the remote control at the components or even be in the same room.
- Text-based handheld remote displays on-screen labels for adjacent buttons
- Button labels change to correspond with current activity – watch TV, play music
- Ergonomic design with backlit hard button keypad and intuitive button layout
- Delivers single-room, one-way control of IR devices
- Operates on standard AAA alkaline batteries