- Disc Compatibility SA-CD, CD, CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA) and USB devices
- Output Level 2 +/- 0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 116 dB
- Dynamic Range [CD] 100 dB, [Super Audio CD] 110 dB
- Harmonic Distortion [CD] 0.002% (1 kHz), [Super Audio CD] 0.002% (1 kHz)
- Frequency Response [CD] 2 Hz-20 kHz, [Super Audio CD] 2 Hz-50 kHz (-3 dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 142 x 440 mm; 17-1/8” x 5-5/8” x 17-5/16”
- Weight 19.2 kg; 42.3 lbs.
The CD-S3000 CD/SACD player was developed with the utmost musical performance in mind. A newly designed disc drive mechanism, the key instrument in reading audio signals, eliminates vibrations while the digital/analogue circuits were also redesigned to ensure data loss is minimised.
The result is a sound that conveys the most subtle nuances of the music and even the emotion in the recording.
- Optimised high-precision, rigid CD mechanism with heavy anchors improves vibration control and achieves precise signal reading
- Highly rigid aluminium CD tray
- Highly rigid main chassis improves anti-vibration properties and left-right symmetrical construction
- Independent configuration of digital and analogue circuits
- Digital/analogue boards with integrated power supply circuits
- Single-stage configuration I/V conversion circuit enables direct analogue output
- Exceptionally high performance 32-bit D/A converter
- Built-in USB DAC functions
- ASIO 2.3 Yamaha Steinberg USB driver
- Pure Direct mode enhances the quality of analogue sound