The RL-IR100 is a Sky-approved IR repeater kit available to the NZ market.
- The RL-IR100 is a plasma-friendly, hard wired IR repeater kit for use in DIY and custom projects to control remotely-located AV devices (up to 2.7m away from the repeater).
- Blister packed for point-of-sale displays, the RL-IR100 kit includes a discrete flat IR target, junction box, two double emitters and a switch mode power supply.
- The junction box is compact and lightweight. All connections into the box are ‘plug and play’, eliminating the need for cable stripping. Also included is adhesive backing to facilitate placement of the target and two emitters.
- Unlike other solutions on the market, the flat IR target rejects interference from plasma displays as well as direct sunlight and fluorescent tube lights for accurate IR signal reception.
- It features a built-in LED to show acknowledgement of IR commands.